Post by liviflame on Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:56 pm

Steam Name:Microsoft Powerpoint

RolePlay Name:Powerpoint/Micro

Residence:Abilene,KS

TimeZone If US what State, if not state the Country: MDT
Mountain Daylight Time UTC/GMT -7 Hours

Have a mic? Yes

Position: Moderator.

Have you owned a server before? Explain. no, i have co-owned many different kinds of servers, minecraft, team fortress, much experience with many kinds of servers.

Please state what you can do for the server? (Quality answer)
What i would like to do with the server is improve the comunity, get the bad people out before they do anything worse than killing/ threatening, getting anyone who is a gdanger of loosing the server popularity, getting more people in the server, the more people, the more donations would come in, the longer everyone gets to play, the happier everyone is, i want it to be a thriving community without all of the immature people ruining the fun for everyone else, it will be my honor to server for this server, and i hope that i can make this server a better place for everyone.

How many hours have you played on the server?
38 hrs

Experience on other servers before? Name the server and your positions. none

Can you program/code/script? If so, what languages?
I can do basic and intermediate html, Not much of any lua or c++, i have not scripted at all.

How serious are you of being staff? Yes? Explain how serious.
yes, i am completely serious, i wouldnt hope to do anything to make anyone upset, i want to be a well respected person on the server that when i come on, everyone will be like, Heeeeey hes on yaaay, rediculously serious, i want to be a model for other players, to see if they can become like a small community admin/moderator and go around telling people not to do bad things to get them in trouble, it would be amazing to go one day without having to jail someone for playing rascist music and killing randomly, so i want to become a figure and patrol, giving rewards to those who do good, punishing the bad. so serious.
What days are you available? Please state your hours. Ex:

Monday: Yes
4:30 hrs

Tuesday: Yes
4:30 hrs

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday: Yes
7:30

Saturday: Yes
12-14 hrs

Sunday: Yes